[Tribeta-L] Elections Next Meeting

Gordon, Alexander ag307908 at ohio.edu
Thu Apr 14 11:00:22 EDT 2011

Hey guys

I just want to announce that at the next meeting, this Tuesday, we will be having elections.  You don't have to be a full member to be an executive, you can be an associate which you can become at the end of the quarter.  The officer positions are:
President, Vice President, Treasurer, Secretary, Public Relations.
All the officers work together to plan and organize the meetings as well as other events such as the convention or research fair.  But some have specific jobs; the president gives announcements at the meeting and sends out the emails, the treasurer is in charge of transaction with our account, the secretary takes attendance, and the PR exec makes the posters.
I want to encourage everyone to run for a positions, and if you are preparing to run, you should prepare a couple of words to say in case you run against someone.

See everyone on Tuesday

Alex Gordon
President of Beta Beta Beta