[Tribeta-L] Tri beta Blood drive tomorrow

Tanda, Soichi tanda at ohio.edu
Sun Apr 3 18:08:19 EDT 2011

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to remind everyone that tomorrow is our blood drive from 12-6
pm on the red cross bus that will be parked in front of the convocation
center in the parking lot. I wanted to remind you to hang up posters and we
only have 15 spots filled right now and we need 31. So if you could please
ask your friends, neighbors, teachers, anyone that would be a great help. I
am attching an updated signup sheet with this email. If you could please
email me by 9am tomorrow with any new participants that will be great.
Remember to tell everyone that they will get a free tshirt if they come
donate tomorrow.

Thanks,

Sarah Furr

sf127407 at ohio.edu