[Tribeta-L] Next TriBeta Meeting

Gordon, Alexander ag307908 at ohio.edu
Mon Oct 25 22:07:31 EDT 2010

Hey Everybody

The next tribeta meeting is tomorrow, Tuesday 10/26, at 8pm in Grover E218.  For the main event of this weeks meeting we have Dr. Shawn Kuchta giving a presentation about his research, which I believe is in systematics and evolutionary ecology.  I would also like to take a little bit of time to go over the finer details of the t shirt design with everybody, and to take ideas for our service event for the quarter which will probably be the meeting after this one.  And lastly we will be accepting dues this week, its $10/quarter or $25 for the whole year.

Hope to see everybody show up tomorrow for our guest lecture.

Thanks

Alex Gordon
TriBeta Presiident