[Tribeta-L] TriBeta Nature Hike

Gordon, Alexander ag307908 at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 19 23:56:32 EDT 2010

 Hey Everybody

This weekend TriBeta is having a nature hike/canoeing trip at strouds run.  We will be providing transportation which will leave ping center parking lot at 9:30am, so arrive a little bit earlier to avoid being late. During the hike we will be cooking out, so food will be provided, but you should bring a water bottle to drink during the hike and cookout.  We should be done around 1pm, but I can't be positive that we will be back at that exact time so I would not plan to be back before 2pm.  Just a reminder that it is a requirement for being a member that you attend a nature hike, so I strongly recommend coming out this weekend.  If you can't for any reason we will be doing another one in the spring, but I can't promise it will be as fun as a canoeing trip.

If you plan on attending please email me back by this Friday by 5pm so I can arrange transportation and figure out how much food to bring.

Hope to see everybody this Sunday
Thanks

Alex Gordon
TriBeta President