[Tribeta-L] Meeting

Woods, Parker pw937906 at ohio.edu
Tue May 18 01:39:49 EDT 2010

 Tri-Beta members,

Our next meeting will be held today, the 18th, in Grover E218. We will be primarily electing officers for next year. If you would like to run for office, then plan on giving a short speech on why you are a good candidate for the desired position. The positions include:

President- helps plan and organize meetings and activities
Vice President- also helps plan and organize meetings and activities
Treasurer- responsible for collecting dues and purchasing food and other necessities for Tri-Beta
Secretary- Keeps record of attendance at meetings and other events
Public Relations(PR)- Makes and hangs fliers for meetings. Also maintains bulletin board
Nature Walk Coordinator-organizes nature walks

In all reality, all of the officers work together to recruit speakers and find activities for the group.
At the meeting we also remind everyone of the activities, such as Relay and the nature walk, that are going down this weekend. Come to the meeting to run for office or vote for a fellow member.

Take Care,

Parker