[Tribeta-L] Meeting

Woods, Parker pw937906 at ohio.edu
Tue May 4 01:38:46 EDT 2010

 Tri-Beta members,

We have a meeting tonight at 8pm in Grover E218. Dr. Cunningham will be talking about careers in clinical laboratory science, and we will also be discussing Relay for Life in more detail. Also, if you are applying to be a lifetime member of Tri-Beta, then be sure to fill out and bring the membership application form and a copy of your DARS.

Secondly, we will be handing out the candy Bars for relay for Life at the meeting so everyone needs to bring $20 for that. Also, anyone who hasn't paid dues yet should bring them this Tuesday! ($10 for each quarter you have participated or $25 for the year) Try to bring exact change if possible.

Also, I want to encourage everyone to join the Tri-Beta relay team by going to .....
http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY10OH?pg=team&fr_id=23472&team_id=731306 and joining our team! Lauren will explain more about this at the meeting.

Hope to see you at the meeting,

Parker