[Tribeta-L] Service Opportunity

Woods, Parker pw937906 at ohio.edu
Fri Jan 22 09:17:17 EST 2010

 Tri-Beta members,

On January 30th, which is a Saturday, Tri-Beta members will be volunteering at the United Campus Ministries Saturday Lunch. This lunch provides a free meal to community members. We will assist in preparing meals, setting up for the lunch, and cleaning up after the meal. The lunch hours are from about 11:30am to 3:00pm and people can work in shifts. I need to let the lunch coordinator how many people will be volunteering. If you are interested, send me an email by Monday evening.

Thanks,

Parker
Tri-Beta President