[Tribeta-L] nature walk and application forms

Woods, Parker pw937906 at ohio.edu
Thu Apr 29 10:53:16 EDT 2010

 Tri-Beta members,

As mentioned before, a nature walk has been planned for Sunday, May 23 at the property of Dr. Sue's sister. You also have the option of camping out on the property the Saturday night before the nature walk. I need to get a head count to see if there are enough people interested in carrying out these activities. Send me an email if you want to participate in the walk. Also, let me know if you want to camp out. I need to know who wants to participate by our next meeting.

Also, I have attached the official membership application form. Fill out the form if you feel that you have met the requirements and bring it to the next meeting. Also, bring a copy of your DARS with you. The directions are stated clearly on the form.

Take Care,

Parker