[Tribeta-L] 1st Meeting

Woods, Parker pw937906 at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 6 01:20:27 EDT 2010

 Tri-Beta members,

Our first meeting will take place tonight at 8pm in Grover E218 (note this is different from last quarter). We will be discussing various activities going on this quarter, such as applying for official membership and initiation. Pizza and refreshments will be provided. Lastly, we have yet to receive the Tri-Beta fee money from several people so please bring this with you to the meeting if you have not yet made a payment. Hope to see many of you there.

Thanks,

Parker