[Tribeta-L] Nature Walk

Woods, Parker pw937906 at ohio.edu
Sat Oct 3 19:19:22 EDT 2009

 Tri-Beta members,

Our first nature walk is Sunday, October 11. The time of departure has yet to be determined, but I am sending out this email in order to get a head count of how many people will be attending.  The nature walk will take place at Dr. Sue's sister's property. A group called United Plant Savers is going to have a group of interns at the property and they will be planting regional native medicinal plants that have been over-collected. We are going to help them with the planting and the go on our nature walk. We will also have some professors along with us that are experts on birds, bugs, and plants. Then I believe we will have a cookout afterwards. This will be a very interesting day, especially since we will be working with the United Plant Savers. I encourage everyone who will be in town on Sunday to attend. Also, don't forget that nature walks are now requirement for Tri-Beta. Just let me know if you plan to attend in order for us to make proper travel and food accommodations.

Thanks,

Parker Woods

Tri-Beta President