[Tribeta-L] announcements

Ashley Salter as820706 at ohio.edu
Mon May 11 01:21:32 EDT 2009

Announcements
-The kickball game added another VICTORY in the record books for
Tribeta!  Thanks to all that participated!
-The nature walk is coming up this coming weekend!!!!  There should be
an email coming out sometime this week to get a count on who is
attending and where and when to meet for rides.
-Also Karen Coschigano, who spoke at the last meeting, contacted me
and wanted to ask for volunteers for the swim meet being held at OU
this coming weekend.  The message is listed below.
-That is all I have for now, but keep in mind that next meeting we
will be holding elections!  Think of the office you would like to run
for.

Ashley Salter
Tribeta President
as820706 at ohio.edu

- message from Karen Coschigano-

We are seeking a lot of volunteers to serve as timers at a meet that
the Bobcat Swim Club and Campus Rec are hosting May 15-17.  The Bobcat
Swim Club is a team of 5-18 year olds sponsored by Campus Rec who
practice every evening at the Aquatic Center.  We are expecting ~150
swimmers from Ohio and West Virginia to come to this meet.  We need to
find at least 18 volunteers for each session (18 x 6 = lots of
volunteers needed!).  Food will be provided for all volunteers.

Lots of Volunteers Needed!
Where:  OU Aquatic Center
Why:  Help time at a swim meet (no experience necessary!)
When:  Any of six sessions (~3-4 hours each)
1.       Friday, May 15:  ~5:30 pm (13&over)
2.       Saturday, May 16:  ~8:30 am (13&over)
3.       Saturday, May 16:  ~1:30 pm (12&under)
4.       Saturday, May 16:  ~5:30 pm (13&over)
5.       Sunday, May 17:  ~8:30 am (12&under)
6.       Sunday, May 17:  ~12:30 pm (13&over)
Perk:  free food!
Contact:  Dave Urano, volunteer coordinator, urano at ohio.edu

Thanks a million!
Karen Coschigano