[Tribeta-L] Tri-Beta Relay for Life

am226906 at ohio.edu am226906 at ohio.edu
Wed Mar 11 11:19:17 EDT 2009

Hi everyone!  Tri-Beta will be participating in Relay for Life this year on
May 29 through May 30th.  It will be from 5pm to 11am.  Helping at Relay
counts as a service credit for Tri-Beta and it is also really fun.  We are
teaming up with the other pre-professional organizations. The team name is
Ohio University Pre-Medicine.  To register for Relay just copy and paste the
address into the address bar.
http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR?pg=team&fr_id=16538&team_id=420635

When you register you can set your own goal amount and you are also able to
add a facebook application so your friends can donate directly through
facebook.  We are going to be doing a fundraiser, but this is for cancer
research so the more money raised the better.  We will be selling candy bars
for the fundraiser and I will have more information on that later next quarter.
If there are any questions or problems please e-mail me. Thanks and good luck
on upcoming finals!

All the best,
Amanda Mihalik
Treasurer