[Tribeta-L] BBB Dinner

Kevin Albert ka244606 at ohio.edu
Wed Mar 4 19:56:09 EST 2009

Dear BBB Members,

      For those of you attending the Formal don’t forget that it is tomorrow,
Thursday March 5 from 7:00PM to 9:00PM at Toscano’s. In case you’re wondering
what to wear, the guys should wear at least khakis or dress pants and a nice
shirt, not too fancy. For the ladies, just look nice I’m sure that won’t be a
problem. It should be a nice relaxing dinner with a great opportunity to
converse with some of our professors outside of class. Attending professors
will be Dr. Cunningham, Dr. White, Dr. LaComb, Dr. Sue, Dr. Duerr, both Dr.
DiCaprio’s, and Dr. Tanda. Don’t be shy around the professors because they are
not that scary! So lets have a great night and also don’t forget your money. I
look forward to seeing everyone there.

Kevin