[Tribeta-L] Nature Hike Cancelled

Natalie S Boydston nb397205 at ohio.edu
Sat Feb 21 10:13:40 EST 2009

Hello Everybody,

I am sad to say that the nature hike has been postponed/cancelled.
Dr. Tanda and I talked about it and thought it best to cancel the
hike for today. It is suppose to rain/snow and be very cold and this
hike is suppose to be fun not the survival of the fittest.

We may have a little hike around March 1st, maybe travel to Dow Lake
or somewhere close to campus. By then it may be warmer and maybe some
more animals will be moving which will make for a much better trip.

Have a great weekend!

Natalie Boydston
nb397205 at ohio.edu