[Tribeta-L] IMPORTANT information

Ashley Salter as820706 at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 11 11:47:35 EST 2009

IMPORTANT!!!

At last nights meeting we talked about the Formal Dinner.  We are
planning on having it at Toscano's which is behind West green by the
Union Street Diner. The dinner will be on March 5th at 7pm for about
an hour or so. In order to come up with prices and reservations we
need to have a head count of who will be attending.   If you would,
please email me if you plan on attending and also include any
suggestions for which professors to invite.  Please try to get back to
me by Sunday.

Also the Nature Hike is coming up on the 21 of this month.  Natalie
will be sending out an email with information on that in the next few
days.

One last thing!  The Physical Therapy school is having a really cool
fundraiser.  They are hosting a Wheelchair Rugby Tournament.  They had
this even last year and it went over well.  They pair you up with
players from the Wheelchair Rugby team from Columbus and they explain
how the game is played and then you get to play for 30 minutes.  It's
being held on February 28th from 10am-6pm at the Grover Gymnasium  .
If you interested let me know and we will help out with the fee.
   Here's the link:  http://www.hhs.ohiou.edu/pt_board/ViewEvent.aspx?id=27

Have a good week,
Ashley Salter
TriBeta President