[Tribeta-L] Tables in front of Baker

Natalie Boydston nb397205 at ohio.edu
Wed Apr 29 00:16:33 EDT 2009

Hello,

I, being the organized person I am, lost the list for those who
signed up to help tomorrow, so you all get this email :)

Thank you for all those who signed up! I think we will be shutting
the table down around 2:00 pm tomorrow instead of 4:00pm, I am sorry
to those who signed up for that time period. We may stay a bit
longer, but are not sure. If you really had your heart set on
helping, please stop by to make sure or call me at (989) 233-5067.
There are still time slots available Thursday if you would like to
help, especially at 10:00am.
For those of you there tomorrow, please remind me to have you sign a
slip saying you were there to count for initiation.

And if you  cannot sign up, please stop by anyway tomorrow to get a
good relaxing cuddle in during this stressful midterm week! Thanks

Natalie