[Tribeta-L] Relay for Life!!!!!

am226906 at ohio.edu am226906 at ohio.edu
Wed Apr 8 09:40:51 EDT 2009

Hi everyone! I just wanted to remind everyone to sign up for our Relay team,
which is Ohio University Pre-Medicine. Follow the  link below and it should only
take a few minutes!
http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR?pg=team&fr_id=16538&team_id=420635

Thanks for participating and next meeting I will have a sign-up sheet for times.
For those who were not at the meeting last night I passed out candy bars to sell
as a fund raiser for Relay. If you did not receive your candy bars please e-mail
me or come to the officers meeting Tuesday the 14th at 8pm in the study lounge
at Baker.There are only 20 in a bag and they sell for a dollar each.  The money
needs to be turned into me no later than Tuesday May 26th. Also relay is May
29th to May 30th. It is at the Athens Fair grounds and starts at 5pm and
continues until 11am. Thanks for all your support and helping to make Relay a
success!

Have a Happy Easter!
Amanda Mihalik
am226906 at ohio.edu