[Thetatau] New Mass Text System - ACTION REQUIRED

Howell, Benjamin bh352012 at ohio.edu
Mon Sep 28 13:32:45 EDT 2015

Brothers,

The new mass text system is going to be based off of twitter. Instructions first, then FAQs.

***IF YOU ARE NOT AN ACTIVE MEMBER OF THETA TAU RHO BETA, PLEASE DISREGARD THIS EMAIL AND CONTACT BEN HOWELL AT 440-969-5214***

1. Get on your mobile phone.

2. Text the phrase "follow RhoBetaAnnounce" to the phone number "40404".

3. You should get a confirmation from 40404 saying that you are now following RhoBetaAnnounce.

4. Whenever we want to mass text you, we will tweet a tweet, and you will receive it on your mobile phone.

FAQs:

1. I already have a twitter, can't I just follow @RhoBetaAnnounce on there?

A: No. Do the text thing.

2. Do I need to have a twitter account to do this?

A: No. Follow the instructions.

3. I suck.

A: Not a question, Conley.

4. What will this be used for?

A: Reminders about chapter, reminders of events, etc

5. Can anyone use this to mass text at random?

A: No. Only people who have access to the account.

Thanks for your time. Hurry up and do the thing.

In H&T,

Ben Howell

PB409 Y!