[Thetatau] Proposal for Chapter Bylaws Revision

Howell, Benjamin bh352012 at ohio.edu
Thu Mar 26 08:34:06 EDT 2015

Brothers,

Attached is my proposal for the long put off revision to our chapter bylaws. I included a list of changes on the back. Please review this and get back to me with any changes you feel are necessary, as I will be asking for a vote on its approval at chapter next week, and we can't wait to put it off another week because we're so late into the semester. There will be an opportunity at chapter to discuss and edit, and I can print off copies for chapter so you can actually look at it during chapter.

In H&T,

Ben Howell

Ohio University, Russ College of Engineering & Technology

B.S.Ch.E 2017

Theta Tau, Professional Engineering Fraternity

Vice Regent

440-969-5214?