[TheMathLeague] Julia Robinson Math Festival - April 28th

Bycofski, Rebecca rb226013 at ohio.edu
Tue Mar 27 13:59:16 EDT 2018

Hi Everyone,

The Julia Robinson Math Festival will take place on Saturday, April 28th from 1-4pm at the PAST Innovation Lab in Columbus. It’s a fantastic event where we celebrate great ideas and problems in mathematics, much like we do in math circles. Perfect for all of you Math Leaguers! It is $12 for students and free for supervising adults. Please consider going and spreading the word. A flyer for the event is attached.

Best,

Rebecca