[TheMathLeague] Math League Saturday at Ohio UNiversity

Klein, Bob kleinr at ohio.edu
Thu Sep 22 18:40:52 EDT 2016

Just a reminder that we will have Math League from 10-11:30 in Morton Hall room 322 on Saturday. We will be playing the game, "Spot It!" And discussing the mathematics behind it.
Note below that this weekend is also parents weekend. Good news: The way I read the email, the lots will be open for all to park in (double check below but that's how I read it). Bad news: There's a reason they are opening up these lots--there might be increased traffic!
Hope to see you there for this special meeting of the Math League!
BK

Sent from a mobile device.

Begin forwarded message: