[TheMathLeague] FW: [Teachers' Net] 2016 Breakthrough Junior Challenge

Klein, Bob kleinr at ohio.edu
Fri Sep 9 08:33:25 EDT 2016

Please see the following for an exciting opportunity.

Also we will have our first Math League this Saturday at 10AM at the Community Center. Parents please check in as we will ask you to review and potentially update your emergency contact forms for this year.

Our meeting locations are a bit odd this year so please check http://themathleague.weebly.com/ for details about the schedule (it has been updated).

On Saturday we will be examining the game 20Q (twenty questions) for the underlying algorithm. If you and your child wish to get a sense of how to play the artificial intelligence version, go to http://20q.net/ and give it a go!

Best regards,
Bob