[TheMathLeague] Straw poll

Klein, Bob kleinr at ohio.edu
Tue Nov 8 18:19:31 EST 2016

Since tonight is election night, I thought we'd let you voice your opinion in our Math League.

As we schedule the coming (Spring) semester's times, we are wondering if a different time on Saturday would better help to avoid conflicts. We've heard a lot of parents tell us of the great (and sad!) conflicts people have with band, fencing, dragon slaying, etc.

So would an afternoon Saturday time be better? Early afternoon? Late afternoon?

Or just stick with morning times...

Your feedback will really help us to best serve those superhero kids of yours.

Thanks,
Bob
(On behalf of Javier, Rebin, Rebecca, and Colleen)

Sent from a mobile device.