[TheMathLeague] Mancala Tournament

Klein, Bob kleinr at ohio.edu
Sat Mar 26 08:20:25 EDT 2016

This morning The Math League will be joined by the African Students Union to play Mancala (and many variations of it). 10-11:30 at the Athens Community Center. We have been busy making Mancala boards so that every student participant gets one to take home to play with family. Mancala has many great mathematical connections so this will set the stage for some good discussions.
We hope you are able to make this special event!
Bob.
[cid:B7953A1B-4004-45D1-B13E-D20736023F30]