[Theaterfacultystaff] Baker Stage to Basement move

Lincoln, Michael lincolnm at ohio.edu
Tue May 28 11:38:37 EDT 2019

Dear Faculty,

The floor work is done in the Kantner Hall basement, except reinstalling the vinyl floor cove between floor and walls and doing some small wall repair related to it.

The moving team will arrive Monday June 3rd at 8am to begin to move all the items currently stored in the Baker theater and stage back to the basement. We think it will take the better part of two days to complete. Since Helene and Debi Jolly Holcomb have plans to cull through the costume shop items, it will be moved to the center of the rooms for the time being. Is anyone available to play traffic cop and guide the movers about which items go where? Ideally if we had someone with some knowledge of costumes and someone who knows what goes into 044, it would be idea. If anyone is available and willing to get 044 generally back in shape starting Monday, I’d appreciate it!

Then Baker stage will then be cleared to be ready to be used for the musical theater workshop scheduled the week of June 17th, with performance on Friday June 21.

The moves back from Putnam (costume shop) and Lindley (offices) will be scheduled sometime in mid-July.

We’re making progress!

Director, School of Theater
Artistic Director, Tantrum Theater
Professor of Lighting Design
Ohio University
307 Kantner Hall | Athens, Ohio 45701
http://www.michaellincoln.net/<https://nam03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.michaellincoln.net%2F&data=02%7C01%7C%7Ca5f24b25326e42ba510808d6e3828d2a%7Cf3308007477c4a70888934611817c55a%7C0%7C0%7C636946547176781113&sdata=3HTfmEh6fl%2BeMksNbWXtSUUMnT3r1Hq9eyVE9Ff4nzo%3D&reserved=0>