[Theaterfacultystaff] Book Announcement

Condee, William condee at ohio.edu
Sun Mar 31 14:29:34 EDT 2019

Dear Matt,

Congratulations on this great accomplishment! Methuen is an excellent publisher, and your cast of contributors is very impressive.

I look forward to reading it!

Thanks for sharing this,

Bill

William F. Condee
J. Richard Hamilton Professor of Humanities
Professor of Theater
School of Interdisciplinary Arts, Ohio University
Office: Trisolini House