[Theaterfacultystaff] FW: Urgent email - Crafts position candidate

Lincoln, Michael lincolnm at ohio.edu
Sat Mar 23 16:38:52 EDT 2019

Dear Colleagues,

We will have two candidates for the crafts, hair and makeup, and wardrobe management position this coming week, Monday and Friday. There will be some overlap with the sound design candidate on Monday, but I hope we can have a few people present for the crafts position portfolio presentation.

The CV and cover letter info are attached for both candidates. Their itineraries are as follows:

Cheri Vasek

Monday, April 25

10:45-11:50 - Portfolio Presentation - Kantner #108

1:15-2:45 - Sample class - Putnam Crafts Studio

Debi Jolly Holcomb

Friday, April 29

10:45-11:5-- Portfolio Presentation - Hahne Theater

1:15-2:45 - Sample class - Putnam Crafts Studio

We look forward to seeing you there!

Very best,

Helene
Search Committee Members:
Helene Siebrits, Assoc. Professor and Head of Costume Program; Chair of Search Committee
David C. Russell, Assoc. Professor, Head of Scenic Program and Head of Production, Design and Technology (PD&T)
Merri, Biechler, Assistant Director of the School of Dance, Film, and Theater