[Theaterfacultystaff] FW: Opportunity for your graduating students

Lincoln, Michael lincolnm at ohio.edu
Tue Mar 19 08:12:11 EDT 2019

Interesting opportunity for the right graduating students…..

Division Head, Theater
Artistic Director, Tantrum Theater
Professor of Lighting Design
Ohio University Theater Division
307 Kantner Hall | Athens, Ohio 45701
http://www.michaellincoln.net/<https://nam03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.michaellincoln.net%2F&data=02%7C01%7C%7C896bb2621fe2459bd34608d6ac641da1%7Cf3308007477c4a70888934611817c55a%7C0%7C0%7C636885943392942442&sdata=wAV5VTpq6SGPFWaJR8%2BeK2Yt4ZkXgw2R4eSZt2rpsqQ%3D&reserved=0>