[Theaterfacultystaff] Fw: OU Acting

Biechler, Merri biechler at ohio.edu
Sun Mar 3 11:18:34 EST 2019

Some kind words!

________________________________
From: Jessica Stern-Enzi <jessiels2001 at yahoo.com>
Sent: Sunday, March 3, 2019 8:30 AM
To: Biechler, Merri
Cc: Haugen, David
Subject: OU Acting

I just wanted to send a quick note. My daughter, Lily Adams, was admitted to the BFA acting program recently and now that has completed all of her auditions, I wanted to let you know how impressed I was with your faculty and program. Of all the schools that she auditioned for, I got the best feeling from yours. I love that all the faculty showed up to the orientation and seemed so invested and passionate about the program, the students and the future at OU. I just felt that Lily would be well cared for at OU, emotionally, atristically and otherwise. She has decided that she will attend OU next Fall so we will be sending in our deposit soon. Thanks again for your warm reception and we are looking forward to joining the OU acting family.

Jessica Stern-Enzi