[Theaterfacultystaff] Fw: Submitting work orders

Surovjak, Drew surovjak at ohio.edu
Fri Mar 1 09:28:36 EST 2019

All,

Attached is the final copy of the instructions for submitting work orders. I will be placing copies in page protectors in each shop and other pertinent areas of Theater spaces. Please let me know if there's a specific location you'd like one posted.

Thank you!

Drew R. Surovjak

Department Administrator

Theater Division