[Theaterfacultystaff] Fw: SYBARITC, Seed&Spark campaign

Surovjak, Drew surovjak at ohio.edu
Wed Jul 31 07:30:26 EDT 2019

All,

Below is a project by one of our upcoming guests and a link for their fundraising campaign, check it out!

Sybaritic
"fond of sensuous luxury or pleasure; self-indulgent"; Willie, a queer writer, and Camille, a sexual free spirit, are living as outcasts in a straight world. They fall in a kind of love with each other, but the pleasure life they've taken up is a dark one. Will they choose love or fear?
Seed&Spark
We have launched our crowdfunding campaign for the project. Our goal is to raise $4,500 and we're over 20% there! We are minimalist, essentialist filmmakers and this funding and for post-production costs, equipment rentals, and film festival submissions. We'd love for you to check out our page and if you're interested in helping, any contribution is much appreciated!
To Donate, go to:
https://www.seedandspark.com/fund/sybaritic#story<https://nam03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.seedandspark.com%2Ffund%2Fsybaritic%23story&data=02%7C01%7C%7C1e4a7ddfa09c46f2550308d715aa7c59%7Cf3308007477c4a70888934611817c55a%7C0%7C0%7C637001694278549429&sdata=jlkCowtzzkIq8kqR2GrBYBpGTdnn%2FAF41iJVw5NWx9k%3D&reserved=0>
Why?
As a bisexual artist, it took me years of undoing for me to embrace the femininity within my masculinity...to be unafraid of embodying who I really am. Some of the greatest art has this enigmatic, elusive quality. I want to write and portray a character whom I can flesh those qualities out in. And as a filmmaker, I'm only interested in the relationships between the actors on the screen, and the surroundings they find themselves in. This is a story about the human heart. Your participation would be a great gift to me.
[75973.jpg]
Subscribe on YouTube: https://youtu.be/pg78dbgh_-c
Follow on IG: www.instagram.com/uglyhandsomefilms<http://www.instagram.com/uglyhandsomefilms>
Follow Ryan: www.instagram.com/ryanczerwonko<http://www.instagram.com/ryanczerwonko>