[Theaterfacultystaff] FW: 2019-20 Parry/Billman Award includes new opportunities

Lincoln, Michael lincolnm at ohio.edu
Thu Jan 31 14:55:50 EST 2019

Faculty,

If you have any students applying for the Parry/Billman Award, please note the family has changed the guidelines, attached.

Division Head, Theater
Artistic Director, Tantrum Theater
Professor of Lighting Design
Ohio University Theater Division
307 Kantner Hall | Athens, Ohio 45701
http://www.michaellincoln.net/

From: "Lamb, Jody" <lambj at ohio.edu>
Date: Thursday, January 31, 2019 at 2:03 PM
Subject: Re: 2019-20 Parry/Billman Award includes new opportunities

Dear Directors,

PS:  By all means feel free to send these revised Billman guidelines out to your faculty.

Thanks,
Jody