[Theaterfacultystaff] Important lunchbag with the Dean this Friday!

Biechler, Merri biechler at ohio.edu
Thu Jan 31 06:33:36 EST 2019

Please attend this Friday's lunchbag with the Dean. See Maureen's message below.

**

Dear Theater Students,

Recently I met with a small group of Theater students who voiced some specific concerns, experiences, ideas, and thoughts about the Facilities in Kantner and Putnam Hall.

One of my promised outcomes from that meeting was an agreement to provide students an opportunity to speak directly to Dean Shaftel about these issues.

Dean Shaftel and I will be at Lunchbag this Friday February 1 to listen.  If you would like to come you are welcome.  We have asked for theater faculty to not be present after announcements in the hopes that students have the space and freedom to speak to their experiences.

Maureen