[Theaterfacultystaff] FW: Postponing of Open House

Lincoln, Michael lincolnm at ohio.edu
Wed Jan 30 14:56:20 EST 2019

Just making sure everyone is aware…….

Good Afternoon,

Due to inclement weather and the university cancelling classes, we have decided to postpone our CREATE_space, Co Arts and COFA Summer Programs open house celebration to next Wednesday, Feb 6. More information to follow.

We want to make sure that as many people as possible can make it to the event. Sorry for the inconvenience and hope that you will be able to make it next week. Please help spread the word and stay warm.

Best,

Kevin

Kevin Varney

Digital Fabrication Technician and Instructor

CREATE_space Manager

School of Art + Design

College of Fine Arts

Ohio University