[Theaterfacultystaff] Thank You

Cornish, Matthew cornish at ohio.edu
Wed Jan 30 11:49:34 EST 2019

Dear colleagues,

Thank you for releasing your graduate students from class on Monday so that we could discuss White Fragility. They were prepared and insightful, and I think that the conversation was helpful.

And thank you as well for our own conversation as a faculty on Monday. I hope that we can continue having these conversations and that we can put those conversations into action, in our daily lives and as teachers and colleagues. We have much to learn and do.

Sincerely yours,

Matt