[Theaterfacultystaff] Lunchbag Friday and Scholarship Day Saturday!

Biechler, Merri biechler at ohio.edu
Tue Jan 15 14:22:53 EST 2019

Welcome back!

First Lunchbag is this Friday and we'll have ALL the announcements about Season Selection, Tantrum, the Diversity and Inclusion Committee, and others.

Saturday is Scholarship Day for the fall 2019 incoming first year undergrads. We need volunteers for the day. There's a signup sheet in the office for things like:

9am: Registration in Kantner Hall!

9:30: Q&A with faculty and parents!

10:30: crafts and props workshop!

11am: voice and movement workshop!

12pm: tours!

12:15: auditions!

1pm: more auditions!

It's always great when prospective students can meet and talk with current students, so join us Saturday!

Merri

Merri Biechler

Assistant Director

School of Dance, Film, and Theater