[Theaterfacultystaff] White Fragility: Faculty and Staff Winter Reading

Cornish, Matthew cornish at ohio.edu
Fri Jan 11 11:05:48 EST 2019

Dear friends,

I hope that you have had a relaxing and productive break. I wanted to send you a quick reminder about White Fragility, which we will be discussing in our faculty meeting on Jan 28 (see email below). I found the final chapter, "Where Do We Go From Here," especially enlightening and useful, while the early chapters helped me to understand many issues I have in talking about race and racism.

Looking forward to seeing all you of soon,

Matt