[Theaterfacultystaff] Faculty Meeting Monday January 14th

Lincoln, Michael lincolnm at ohio.edu
Fri Jan 11 09:55:05 EST 2019

Dear Faculty,

Apparently, there is some confusion about the faculty meeting on Monday. We will have one at the usual time: 11:50 – 12:45. Lots of updates on various issues over the break. Send me a note if you have an item I should include in the agenda.

Also, you should have received a change of date for the previously scheduled April 1st meeting. I will be returning from the Hemsley Portfolio Review in NYC that morning, so I rescheduled that meeting for April 8th.

Happy “Spring” Semester!

Division Head, Theater
Artistic Director, Tantrum Theater
Professor of Lighting Design