[Theaterfacultystaff] Fw: Indian Cultural Night 2019 - Utsav

Surovjak, Drew surovjak at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 27 07:17:41 EST 2019

Hello all,

We hope you're having a great semester so far. The Indian Student Association would like to invite you all to the Indian Cultural Night 2019 on March 24th. We have titled this event as 'Utsav',which means celebration. This time, we would like to talk to you all about the spring festivities which are celebrated in different parts of India. Join us for a great night of food, entertainment, and culture!

Details:
Sunday 24th March 2019
4:30 PM to 7:30 PM
Baker Center Ballroom
Ticket Price: $8

Tickets for the event are available for purchase on our website, www.isaohiou.org.
Tickets will also be sold every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday starting March 4th, from 5 PM - 7 PM in Baker Center, 1st floor.

Let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

Hope to see you all there!

Regards,

ISA Executive Committee