[Theaterfacultystaff] URGENT! Office moves

Lincoln, Michael lincolnm at ohio.edu
Fri Feb 15 14:51:16 EST 2019

Apparently, they are not quite sure how they are going to deal with moving the furniture. There is some talk that they will use carpet tile in the offices, but I have not been told that officially. If that’s the case, they wouldn’t have to take big furniture items out of the offices to install the tile. Cross your fingers!

Division Head, Theater
Artistic Director, Tantrum Theater
Professor of Lighting Design
Ohio University Theater Division