[Theaterfacultystaff] URGENT! Office moves

Wochna, Lorraine wochna at ohio.edu
Fri Feb 15 12:06:19 EST 2019

Michael, et al.

Well first, I certainly know what it’s like to be in a building that doesn’t work!  Although, your situation is pretty rough!
Couple of Qs for Michael/Merri:

Do any of you have faculty delivery status for your books?  Just want to make sure it gets changed to Lindley
Will you be providing office numbers in Lindley?
                I’m assuming only folks in the basement are moving….
Will your phone #s stay the same?

Not sure what I can do for you, but do know there are conference rooms and classrooms etc., if you ever want to meet here or have a class here.

And if there is something I can do, but I don’t realize it --- let me know!
Best,
lorraine