[Theaterfacultystaff] Reservations for Holly Down In Heaven, Bug & Engagements

Free, Ledger free at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 12 15:06:27 EST 2019

Hello Everyone,

Please send me any reservations you need for Holly "Down In Heaven", "Bug" and/or "Engagements" so I can make sure there is a ticket and seat waiting for you for that performance.

Holly Down In Heaven in the Baker Theater:          FEB. 21 - 23 & FEB. 26 - MAR. 2 all at 8pm, talk-backs on 2/23 & 2/27

Bug in Putnam 227:                                                    TH. 2/28, SA. 3/2, TU. 3/5 & FR. 3/8 all at 8pm

Engagements in Putnam 227:                                   FR. 3/1 @ 8pm, SU. 3/3 @ 2pm, WE. 3/6 @ 8pm, & TH. 3/4 @ 8pm

Thank  you,

Ledger

Ledger Free
Audience Services Coordinator
Theater Division / Arts for Ohio / Tantrum Theater
free at ohio.edu