[Theaterfacultystaff] Faculty Meeting Wednesday K108

Berich, Lara berich at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 11 20:06:40 EST 2019

Thank you Michael

From: Theaterfacultystaff <theaterfacultystaff-bounces at listserv.ohio.edu> on behalf of Lincoln, Michael <lincolnm at ohio.edu>
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2019 4:54:23 PM
To: Theater List Serv
Subject: [Theaterfacultystaff] Faculty Meeting Wednesday K108

Dear Faculty,

Sorry for the late notice (and I know this impacts the performance faculty meeting) but we need to hold a faculty meeting Wednesday 11:50-12:40 to discuss our facility crisis. I’ve met with the Dean twice today about the recent flooding and we agree that it is time ask the university to move us out of the Kantner Hall basement. He has already reached out to Shawna Bolin’s office about the possibility of swing space within a short walk of Kantner. We’ve not heard back yet, but hopefully will by Wednesday. The basement functions in a lot of ways for us, but the major areas are costume shop, dressing rooms, the 044 classroom and faculty offices. We need to have a brainstorming session to determine the best way forward.

All the best,

Division Head, Theater
Artistic Director, Tantrum Theater
Professor of Lighting Design