[Theaterfacultystaff] Monday morning Kantner flooding

Cornish, Rachel cornishr at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 11 10:35:23 EST 2019

Hello Friends,
I’ve booked the Jennings House conference room from noon-five today if you’d like a place to work. Just come on by. And if anyone wants it tomorrow, please let me know. I can book it all day tomorrow as well.

From higher ground,

Rachel Cornish
Director of External Relations, College of Fine Arts, Ohio University
Founding Producing Director, Tantrum Theater
My gender pronouns: she/her/hers (what's this?)<https://uwm.edu/lgbtrc/support/gender-pronouns/>