[Theaterfacultystaff] Kantner Basement Flooded

Delaney, Shelley delaneys at ohio.edu
Thu Feb 7 22:33:05 EST 2019

Thank you to all.

If anyone in the basement has an office is particularly awful from the water, I’d be happy to share my office. Even though all of your stuff wouldn’t be here, you could answer emails, etc… It’s pretty good sized space, and I’m out teaching or in meetings a lot of the time – as we all are.

Shelley

Shelley Delaney
Professor, Head of Performance
Ohio University School of Theater