[Theaterfacultystaff] Reading of AJAX Tomorrow

Cornish, Matthew cornish at ohio.edu
Fri Feb 1 16:36:03 EST 2019

Dear friends,

In case you have missed the posters, there will be a reading of Sophocles' AJAX tomorrow at the Athena Cinema, followed by a discussion, from 1-3pm tomorrow (Saturday, Feb 2).

The performance is free and open to the public; you don't need tickets. The great Shelley Delaney will be reading Athena, among other parts, and four of our MFA and BFA students will be reading as well.

The event is part of a year-long series of conversations around the experience of war with veterans in our community, led by the Contemporary History Institute.

I hope to see you there!

Warmly,

Matt

[cid:47e10623-0435-4251-b68a-57ff04660b5f]