[Theaterfacultystaff] D&I lunchbag tomorrow 11am-1:45pm

Biechler, Merri biechler at ohio.edu
Thu Aug 29 18:29:34 EDT 2019

Hello and welcome back!

I want to say thanks in advance to everyone who's able to attend our extended Diversity and Inclusion lunchbag tomorrow, Friday, August 30th, from 11am-1:45pm. We had an email ready to send to all students on August 1st announcing the workshop, but it never got sent, and that is my fault. So I apologize if this is short notice.

We understand not everyone can make it for the entire 2+ hours because of work and other classes, but please try to attend what you can.

We're going to start right at 11am with pizza in Kantner lobby, so grab a slice and join us in the Baker Theater. The agenda is as follows:

11am pizza and welcome

11:15 Janai Travis will lead us through "oops" and "ouch"

12:15 Winsome Chunnu-Brayda will speak about micro-aggressions

We won't have time for announcements, so please email them to me so I can send them out. See you tomorrow at 11am!

Merri

Merri Biechler

Assistant Director

School of Theater