[Theaterfacultystaff] National Faculty or Student award or recognition

Siebrits, Helene siebrits at ohio.edu
Tue Aug 20 13:54:28 EDT 2019

Hello Michael, here's a few accomplishments.

I do not know if you want any original work mentioned, but there was Persephone directed Peter Sellars, conducted by Esa-Pekka Salonen for the 100th Anniversary for the Los Angeles Philharmonic at Dinsney Hall, Los Angeles

Xintong Li - USITT Young Designers Forum - National Exhibit

Xintong Li - Invitation to exhibit at UCLA Showcase West

Xintong Li - 1 Year apprenticeship, Disney California, Costume Department

Helene Siebrits - Selected for the US exhibit at the Prague Quadrennial in Prague, Czech Republic. Focus of exhibit was costume design for Monkey, a dance piece choreographed by Chankethya Chey at the Hong Kong Cultural Center.

Helene Siebrits - USITT Exhibitor Travel grant for PQ attendance
Cass Huscher - Ezekiel Competition 2nd Place
Cass Huscher - Student Expo 2nd in section
Sydney Lokant - Ezekial competition - honorable mention for1/2 scale Marie Antoinette dress
Sydney Lokant - USITT travel Grant - OVS section

I do not know if you want any original work mentioned, but there was Persephone directed Peter Sellars, conducted by Esa-Pekka Salonen for the 100th Anniversary for the Los Angeles Philharmonic at Dinsney Hall, Los Angeles

Thanks Michael,
Helene