[Theaterfacultystaff] Used books needed

Cornish, Rachel cornishr at ohio.edu
Thu Aug 8 20:12:01 EDT 2019

Hello all,
We are furnishing our new artist housing for Tantrum this week. The university has agreed to lease to us two of the Ridges townhouses— a real score for the College. I’ve got a small bookcase in each living room that I’d like to fill with books for our guests. Would anyone be interested in culling their collections of novels, art books, plays, etc? I’m hoping I could get some good books to fill those shelves and make it more hospitable up there.

If you’re interested in offering some if your books, please drop them off in the theater office by next Wednesday. Drew, Michael, Merri— could you find us a box for donations?

Many thanks,
Rachel Cornish
Director of External Relations, College of Fine Arts
Founding Producing Director, Tantrum Theater
740.593.2436 (office)
347.432.9858 (cell— emergencies only, please)
Sent from my iPhone