[Theaterfacultystaff] Tantrum Enhancement Artists

Siebrits, Helene siebrits at ohio.edu
Fri Aug 2 13:44:21 EDT 2019

Rachel, we will definitely put a proposal in for a draper for later in fall, as well as for spring. If possible, we would also like to bring out a hair artisan for Objects in the Mirror inspring. Klara Wilson found a good contact for us for that position. I will get proposals in by the deadline.

Thanks,

Helene